Saturday 16 November 2013

AAMDC - Update - November 15, 2013

I have just returned from the Alberta Association of Municipal Districts & Counties (AAMDC) fall convention.

It was the opportunity to meet a number of councillors from all around Alberta along with many of the Honorable Ministers for the Province of Alberta.

It was great to be able to put faces to names and allow them to do the same for me. 

I believe it was a very productive 4 days having meetings with Ric McIvor, Minister of Transportation, Doug Griffiths, Minister of Municipal Affairs, Kyle Fawcett, Associate Minister for Recovery & Reconstruction, Dave McGee, Alberta Environment and many others.

I was able to share your concerns with many and ensure that they know who we are down here in the Foothills.

I believe I was able to establish good relationships with many that will work in our favor moving forward to getting things accomplished.

More to come...

All the best,
Jason

Connect with me on: Website - Facebook - Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment