Monday 16 October 2017

Polling Stations are OPEN!

Thank you so much for all your support over the last four weeks and four years!  It has truly been an honour to serve you and I have absolutely loved it!  Those of you I have helped over this last term I'm sure can attest to the fact that I genuinely love people and helping them.  That is a big part of the reason I decided to run in 2013 and I think this is one of the most important characteristics for being a good municipal councillor.

I feel I have done a very good job over this last term, but good is never good enough in my books.  As an athlete for 20 years, every day I woke with the intention of being better than I was the day before.  I wasn't always successful, but having that intention served me well in that arena.  This is the same mentality I have brought to serving you.  I know I didn't do a perfect job but every day, I have challenged myself to try to be better than the day before and that is what I will continue to do moving forward.


Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such amazing residents and putting your trust and
faith in me four years ago.  I believe I am far better prepared to do an even better job over the next four years because of the valuable experience I have gained over the previous term.

Now it is your time to go out and have your voice heard.  The polling stations are open today from 10am - 8pm (CLICK HERE for election info).  Your voice is valuable, your opinion DOES matter and I look forward to continue making sure it is heard.  When you are in front of your ballot today, I hope you will chose to vote for me as I am committed to serving you!