Monday 9 October 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


We certainly have so much to be thankful for!  We live in such a beautiful place with such amazing people.  Lately, I have been very thankful for all the great feedback I have been receiving from you all as I have been arriving on your doorsteps. 

It was awesome talking to so many more of you this weekend! Thanks for all the Thanksgiving wishes and amazing feedback. We certainly have the best residents out here!

 
A special thanks to the great team effort today as well.  It means so much having such great support, not only from the many residents we have visited but my family and friends as well!

I look forward to seeing more of you tomorrow at the Millarville Race Track at 7pm for the "Meet Jason" Event and the upcoming days as I continue visiting your doors! Details for the event are HERE.  See you there!