Wednesday 2 May 2018

Province Announces $10 million to go towards "Emergency Preparedness"

Province Being Proactive for Future Flooding



The Province of Alberta has earmarked $10 million for "Emergency Preparedness".  They made the announcement last night (click here for details) that was a surprise for MD staff as there has been only preliminary discussions on how the funds will be distributed.

As I receive more information, I will post it here and on Facebook.


P.S. If you are a resident and are on Facebook, be sure to “Like” my page (www.FB.me/JasonParkerMD31) and share with other residents to be kept up to date on the latest goings on in our area. Additionally, make sure you enter your email in the box on the top right corner of any page on my website (www.JasonParkerMD31.com) to sign up for updates.