Monday 14 October 2013

Meet & Greet with Jason Oct 17 & 18

Come and meet me, Jason Parker Division 3 Council Candidate Millarville MD Foothills 31 on Thursday, October 17 or Friday, October 18 so that you can have the opportunity to get to know me and have your feedback heard. 

I want to represent you to the best of my ability and I want to hear from you. What do you love about the area?  Why do you live out here?  What have you found challenging?  What would you like to see changed? What is your future vision for the area?

Doors open at 7:00 pm and the event will begin at 7:30 pm.


Locations:

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Millarville Community School

Friday, October 18, 2013

Sheep River Library
131 Main St NE, Turner Valley

We look forward to seeing you there, hearing your feedback and giving you the opportunity to get to know me.

CLICK HERE to view or download "EVENT FLYER" (the image is clear when downloaded)